Pink Run D’Feeting Breast Cancer

| Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on 10/07/2010 11:28:00 PM

I already registered and got my race kit for the Pink Run at the same day yesterday. So, it’ll be a total of 3 runs for this month, 5K run for A Run for Pasig River, 5K for Pink Run Defeating Breast Cancer and 10K for Adidas King of the Road.

I registered at Mizuno Mega Mall (Located at UG floor Bldg. A). Registration costs 500 Php for all category, inclusive of a singlet, bib number and I grabbed a free copy of the Bull Runner (Piolo Pascual cover).  Race date is scheduled on October 17 2010 with Gun Start at 5:00 AM.

I heard that there are some problems with claiming and late registration, but you guys might try at Mizuno Megamall since I was able to register hassle free.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails