Farmville Related Murder

| Posted in , , , | Posted on 10/30/2010 11:09:00 PM

22 years old Alexandra Tobias, may be getting a life sentence after pleading guilty to a Farmville related murder of her 3 months old baby. She said she got angry and shook her baby when baby Dylan started crying, causing an injury to the head. 


Learn more about the story and other stories of game addiction in this link. 

I’m not a big fan of Facebook games and applications. I have to admit that I used to play Texas Hold Em and Mafia Wars and is now currently into Backyard Monsters. But I don’t let these interfere with my activities of daily life. Gaming is supposed to be fun, right? I know others who have been into some sort of addiction to gaming and all I can see is the bad effects of it to their life. A complete waste of time, effort and money.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails