NBA Finals 2010 Up to Game 7

| Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on 6/12/2010 11:10:00 PM


My prediction is that Lakers versus Celtics will reach a game 7. I mean, NBA is all about business right? So, why not end the finals with a sweep? Because you can earn more with 7 games. That simple. It’ll not be a surprise to see a tied up 3-3 on game 6. Yes, this might sound crazy like any other conspiracy stuff, but it’s not a bad idea.

I’m not an NBA fan but when asked whom I choose between Boston Celtics and LA Lakers, I’ll choose without a second thought, the Celtics. In fact I’ll choose any team that don’t have Kobe Bryant in it. How I hate that guy. I gave up playing basketball long time ago. I did enjoyed the game, but after years of dribbling, running, shooting, stealing, crossovers and stuffs, I felt that playing a game of basketball is just like every other game you played from the past. Repetition of what is happening. I moved from different sports to other sports and I end up skateboarding where it’s not even a real sport. Guess I’m not into team plays and stuff, but I sure do know that basketball players are the most self centered people on earth.

Going back to the NBA Finals, if my prediction is right I hope that in the 7th Game of the NBA Finals 2010, Boston will be the champions. Booo Lakers fans! Want to bet on it?

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget