HTC Desire HD Software Update

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on 9/06/2011 10:50:00 AM

Received an update today for my HTC Desire HD. I was excited at first thinking that I’ll be getting the HTC Sense 3.0 after the update but turned out that it was just a minor update. My old software number was 2.37.707.3, which was updated to 2.50.707.4, same Android version of 2.3.3 and HTC Sense 2.1.


The update is for “Data transfer application enhancement” which is recommended for former BlackBerry users. 



I know that I can get Sense 3.0 and even the unreleased HTC Sense 3.5 manually by flashing custom ROM to my device, but it will not guarantee full usability. So, it looks like I still have to wait for an official update from HTC. For those who want to risk and upgrade their HTC Desire HD, read and follow instructions at this forum.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails