Adidas Fluid Motion Review

| Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 9/07/2010 12:13:00 PM

My dad bought new pair of trainers last week. He was really going for a running shoe at first but decided to go for the new Adidas Fluid Trainer. I can say, that’s an all around shoe and pretty good looking too.

My dad bought it at the Adidas Outlet in Gateway. The price is reasonable; I was expecting a higher price tag than 3995 PhP when I saw it. It is comfortable to wear and very light weight. The grip is good and it has full flexibility and full length cushioning system. I think it’ll do well for running also.

Without Flash
With Flash
Neat!

Reminds me of Tiffanys

I definitely want one for myself but was out of money. Guess I’ll stick with my Adidas running shoe  for a while.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails