MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

| Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 12/10/2010 08:21:00 AM

Dear Santa,

I’ve been good all year long and Christmas is near once again. I know it’s been a long time since the last time I ask for a gift and I’m a bit of a grown up now, but I really want this one bad. You always know that I’m a big fan of Nokia phones, specially their high end units. From analog phones to the birth of SMS enabled phones up to the touch screen, WiFi and GPS equipped units; it’s Nokia that I always trust. So, for this Christmas, I wish to have a Nokia C7.


Santa, you’re probably thinking that I don’t need a Nokia C7 since I still have my year old dependable Nokia N97. But please keep in mind that the Nokia C7 is more elegant and slimmer compared to the bulgy and heavier N97. The Symbian^3 Operating System will be a perfect new experience for me. The capacitive touch screen will be an upgrade to the resistive touch screen my unit has. And of course, the 8MP camera (with face detection) is perfect to capture happy and memorable moments in my life. 

Below are the photos taken with my 5 Megapixel Nokia N97. I guess an additional 3 Megapixel will be better.






More pictures in this link.

The Nokia C7 will be a perfect gift for me since there are a lot of things I can do with it. The integrated GPS and Ovi Maps still amazed me (read my blog on How to use Ovi Maps in the Philippines). The FM transmitter is great for sharing my favourite MP3s on any FM radio. WiFi connection for browsing and a superb browser with Flash support is something I love to have with me when I need to check my emails, networking sites and blog when I’m on the go. I could go on and on for more use of the powerful Nokia C7, and if ever I can’t think of one anymore, I’ll just look for a new game or application in the Ovi Store.

Please Santa, listen to my wish. You’ll make me happier with a Nokia C7 this Christmas. I promise not to be naughty even until the next year.:)


 Sincerely,             
A Nokia Fan Boy    

Comments (4)

Good luck po sa contest ah! Merry Christmas po

Good luck to you too! Sana maraming C7 na papremyo para maraming bloggers ang manalo.

wow goodluck po !!!

Good luck din! Sana lahat ng bloggers may C7.hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails