7th High Bonifacio Global City Taguig

| Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 12/19/2010 09:19:00 AM

My friend bugged me to accompany him yesterday to a new place somewhere in The Fort area. I was hesitant at first since it was a Saturday night and I know how heavy the traffic would be along EDSA, but still decided to go. He told me that he was included in a guest list of 7th High, a new club in B3, Quadrant 4, Bonifacio Global City and that there will be an open bar from 10PM to 12 midnight. 




I should have worn something better! – That was the first thing that entered my mind upon arriving at the place. I was just wearing a round neck shirt, jeans and sneakers while the guys around us are wearing long sleeves, collared shirts and are sure dressed to impress.  Plus, there’s a NO SHIRTS posted at the entrance! But I was allowed to go inside (I was not the only guy wearing a shirt). The place is awesome, great lights, blasting sounds and the ambiance is full of energy. Ladies are hot and gorgeous and there are lots of foreigners present that night. 

Too bad, I don’t have a decent camera with me that night. Below are photos from my mobile phone.





These are pictures from their Facebook Page:







So, if you want to experience the newest and finest nightlife experience in the Metro, go to Seventh High. Just make sure to bring a lot of cash with you...

Comments (3)

Never been to a bar for the longest time. I guess, I have to check this place at least once this year. Gotta drag some friends. Hihi.

Just curious, does their open bar offer everyday?

Just curious, does their open bar offer everyday? Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails