Most Organized Running Event Goes To...

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on 8/01/2010 01:51:00 AM

The Rexona Run 2010 was a blast! It was my first run in Mall of Asia, so my expectation is quite high. Coach Rio and the rest of the organizers did a great job from registrations up to the Race finish.

The registration went smooth for me and I was able to get the right singlet sizes for my running mates on the same day. Other races took weeks after registration to give out the race kits but still failed to give the exact size of singlets due to lack of availability. It was my first time o make use of a baggage counter during races and I have no hassle claiming our bags. The race went fine with markers on how many kilometers more you have to run. Hydration stops care of SM and Powerade are stationed properly and accommodated the needs of the runners. They even gave out cooling sponges! Medics and an ambulance roamed around to check the runners and I even see the Coach himself roaming and giving motivations to some runners. The claiming of loot bags is well organized. We only have to fall in line once to claim the freebies. The queues on the lines are not long since there are lot of staff that took care of the distribution. And the best part? Look at the photo below on what are the contents of the loot bags. 





I hope that the results will be posted early and that proper times will be displayed on it. Results and pictures will be posted here.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails