Just Renewed my NBI Clearance in Megamall Kiosk

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on 8/15/2010 09:31:00 AM

Just a week ago, I renewed my NBI clearance at a Kiosk located at SM Megamall Basement B. I arrived around 3:00 PM in the afternoon and as expected there’s a long queue that goes up to the 4th floor. I hesitated at first since I don’t want to wait standing in line for a long time. But since I need the NBI clearance for my passport application for the next day, I patiently waited for the queue to finish.

It turned out the long line finished faster than what I expected. I was paying for the renewal fee 35 minutes after I joined the line. I paid 115 for my Travel Abroad Clearance and was asked to get my photo taken and the necessary changes I need, in my case a change of address. After that I joined another much shorter line for claiming the NBI Clearance and thumb printing. The process took me less than 50 minutes. Good Job for the people at SM Megamall NBI Kiosk! If you have any questions regarding application, renewal, change of address or anything pertaining to NBI Clearance, just visit this link.

Comments (3)

Hi, pwede bang mag renew kahit OLD NBI copy lang dala? wala akong NBI card e. Thanks! pls email me at chelledtan@gmail.com TY!

Yup! Just a copy of your old NBI clearance.

Hello! tanong lang po, kasi ung old NBI copy ko po nakalagay "not for travel abroad" pwede po ba magrenew ng for "travel abroad clearance" sa SM megamall NBI kiosk?? THank you in advance po! God bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails