Nike SB Stefan Janoski Red Suede for February 2011

| Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 1/21/2011 10:17:00 AM

I was disappointed for the no show of the gum sole Janoski. But I think it’s time to cheer up since The red Stefan Janoski will be released this February (or March). 

Photos from Sneaker News


It could have been better if there’s a white zoom instead of red. I also don’t like the blue stripe (black will do). But I’m still copping it, I’m a big lover of red shoes. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home...

Comments (2)

Omg those shoes look fab! If I was a guy, I'd totally wear it. And it's suede, too. Nice. I don't mind the blue stripe. It's not thaat obvious. People will look at the red first.

And I like your blog's layout. It's all sketchy. =) I made the background for my blog myself! Also made my own twitter button. Hahah.

The blue stripe almost makes it girl-ish.haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails