My First Half Marathon: QCIM 2010

| Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 11/05/2010 05:46:00 AM

I registered for 2 running events for November and December, 15K at the Unilab Run and 21K for the much anticipated Quezon City International Marathon.

I paid 600 PhP for the 21K since we registered late for the event. The race kits will be given on November 27-28th at UP Diliman Bahay ng Alumni. The QCIM 2 will take place on December 5 2010 at the Quezon City Circle. Registration is only up to November 7th. 
 
 
I’m very excited for my first half marathon, but there’s still a lot of preparation to be done. I’m doing my regular runs 4 times a week and trying to go healthy on the food I eat. I’m also preparing myself mentally by conditioning myself to think I can finish the race by using my strengths and not ignoring my limitations. I also read blogs of veteran runners knowing that they will be a great help since they know better than me. See you guys at the QCIM 2!

For info and updates go to this link.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget