I'm Still Alive!!!

| Posted in | Posted on 8/10/2015 03:10:00 PM

It's been a long time since my last update. I've been very busy with a lot of things. I don't know if I still have the writer in me. 

I guess I'll try to update this blog from time to time. My line of work don't give me access to unlimited and fast Internet connection though. But, I'll try to post some stuff.

A lot of things changed since my last post here. If I was still blogging, I could've wrote about my travels. Been to different part of the Philippines, Asian Countries, Brazil, the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and the latest trip was a 12 day 8 European Countries tour with the Family. I could have wrote about my new culinary skills. Or, my newly acquired talent of sleeping straight for 16 hours. Yeah, I quit running around the same time I stopped writing here. I used to ran 21KMs, but now I can hardly finish a 3 KMs run.

Everything's okay.

Why did I have a hiatus? I don't know... I tried building a new blog only to discontinue it like what I did with this one. I guess, I was tired of writing. Was. I'm planning to change that now. So, anyone getting update from here? Let me know. 

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails