Pseudo Barefoot

| Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 4/06/2011 09:45:00 AM

I celebrated my 27th birthday last 27th of March. Been really busy celebrating with different set of friends and other stuff that’s why I was not able to update my blog. I started my birthday with a 21K run at the Globe Run 4 Home. I’m not going to talk much about the run since it was my worst PR. I started fast but was very slow when I hit the 16K mark. My left foot was killing me that time which resulted to a very long walk up to the finish line. I finished around 2:45, a 15 minutes longer than my last half marathon.


The highlight of the morning for me is when I dropped by the Vibram Five Fingers booth after the run. Barefoot Wear Inc gave 25% discounts on VFF Bikilas, which was just perfect since my sister sent me money to buy a pair of VFF. I chose a size bigger since I intend to use it with a five finger socks. 


I tried running an injury free 10K recovery run with the Bikila and was really satisfied with it. I only tried it twice so I can’t make a thorough review about it. I’m planning to use it on my next half marathon, which is at the Natgeo Earth Day Run on April 10 2011. I hope it will help improve my running form and get a new PR. 

I am currently having some issues with Blogger. I have difficulty opening the New Post Tab. Good thing is I found a way to get through with the problem.

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails